Whether your goal is to enhance your education, improve your employability and your life, or simply to study for the enjoyment of learning something new, Clinton Community College’s Center for Community & Workforce Development is your partner in education!
When you partner with CCWD, your company will benefit from training that is local, accessible, cost effective, and delivered how you want it, when you need it.
What is the role of the Learning Resource Specialist?
The role of the Learning Resource Specialist is to:
* establish and communicate criteria for obtaining services.
* review documentation to verify eligibility for accommodations and assist students in identifiying appropriate accommodations.
* provide students with appropriate form to notify faculty of their eligibility for accommodations.
* maintain student files in a confidential manner (compliant with F.E.R.P.A. regulations).
* serve as an academic advisor for students with disabilities.
* assist students in identifying and addressing concerns with faculty/staff.
* coordinate services for eligible students.