TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.A graduate of Clinton Community College’s Associate in Science (A.S.), Business Administration program will be accepted into SUNY Plattsburgh’s Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management, upon meeting the following conditions:
- Apply for admission to SUNY Plattsburgh.
- Achieve a minimum over-all cumulative grade point average of 2.3.
2.SUNY Plattsburgh will accept up to 67 Clinton Community College transfer credits.
3.A Bachelor of Science with the major in Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management will be awarded upon meeting the following:
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 120 credit hours.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.0.
- A minimum grade of “C” in Written Expression (Clinton’s ENG101).
- A minimum overall GPA of 2.0 in all School of Business and Economics (ACC, BUS, ECO, FIN, MGM, MIS, MKE, SCM) courses.
- A minimum of 42 credit of upper-division, 300-400 level courses, with 21 of the upper-division credits being completed in residence at SUNY Plattsburgh.
- All students must complete half of their departmental requirements at Plattsburgh.
- The residency requirement is 36 credit hours completed at SUNY Plattsburgh.
- Completion of 60 credits in liberal arts.
- Completion of general education.
- Completion of all major requirements.
- Students must complete 30 of their last 36 credits in residence.
- Students are required to complete 600 hours of hospitality industry work experience.
- HRT495 must be completed at SUNY Plattsburgh.