TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.A graduate of Clinton Community College’s Associate in Arts (A.A.), Criminal Justice program will be accepted into SUNY Plattsburgh’s Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Criminal Justice program, upon meeting the following conditions:
- Apply for admission to SUNY Plattsburgh.
- Achieve a minimum over-all cumulative grade point average of 2.3.
2.SUNY Plattsburgh will accept up to 67 Clinton Community College transfer credits.
3.A Bachelor of Arts with the major in Criminal Justice will be awarded upon meeting the following:
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 120 credit hours.
- A minimum overall grade point average of 2.0.
- A major grade point average of 2.3.
- A minimum grade of “C” in ENG101 (Clinton’s ENG101), SOC101 (Clinton’s SOC101, CRI250 (Clinton’s SOC104) and CRI405.
- A minimum of 42 credit of upper-division, 300-400 level courses, with 21 of the upper-division credits being completed in residence at Plattsburgh.
- The residency requirement is 36 credits completed at Plattsburgh, with 18 of the 36 credits in the Criminal Justice major.
- Completion of 90 credits in liberal arts required for the Bachelor of Arts.
- Completion of general education.
- Completion of all major requirements.
- Students must complete 30 of their last 36 credits in residence.