1.A graduate of Clinton Community College’s Associate in Science (A.S.), Individual Studies program will be accepted into SUNY Plattsburgh’s Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Nutrition program, upon meeting the following conditions:
- Apply for admission to SUNY Plattsburgh.
- Achieve a minimum over-all cumulative grade point average of 2.50.
2.SUNY Plattsburgh will accept up to 67 Clinton Community College transfer credits.
3.A Bachelor of Science with the major in Nutrition will be awarded upon meeting the following:
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 120 credit hours.
- A minimum grade of “C” in all required nutrition (FNI) and cognate courses.
- Once at Plattsburgh, required nutrition (FNI) and cognate courses may be repeated only once. A student may repeat no more than three required nutrition and cognate courses.
- Once at Plattsburgh, a minimum overall program GPA maintained at 2.80 or higher. If GPA is less than 2.80, it must be raised to a minimum of 2.80 by the next semester to remain in the Nutrition program.
- FNI443, FNI445, FNI446, FNI450, and FNI451 must be taken at Plattsburgh.
- A minimum grade of “C” in Written Expression (Clinton’s ENG101).
- A minimum of 42 credit of upper-division, 300-400 level courses, with 21 of the upper-division credits being completed in residence at Plattsburgh.
- The residency requirement is 36 credits hours completed at Plattsburgh, with 18 of the 36 credits in major (FNI) courses.
- Completion of 60 credits in liberal arts, for the Bachelor of Science.
- Completion of general education.
- Completion of all major requirements.
- Students must complete 30 of their last 36 credits in residence.