Skip Navigation LinksHome > Health Services > Acceptable Proof of Immunizations

Acceptable Proof of Immunizations

  • Vaccination card from childhood must be stamped or signed by a healthcare provider;
  • Immunization records from your doctor's office must be signed or stamped;
  • High School or prior college's immunization records;
  • Blood test (ORIGINAL LAB REPORT IS REQUIRED) proving immunity to measles, mumps and rubella;
  • Certificate of immunization from INS or country of origin for international students; or
  • Honorable discharge papers from military service, within 10 years of discharge, pending receipt of shot records.