TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.A graduate of Clinton Community College’s Associate in Arts (A.A.), Liberal Arts: Humanities and Social Science program will be accepted into SUNY Plattsburgh’s Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), History, Study Option in Teaching Preparation, upon meeting the following conditions:
- Apply for admission to SUNY Plattsburgh.
- Achieve a minimum over-all cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
2.SUNY Plattsburgh will accept up to 67 Clinton Community College transfer credits.
3.Progress in the degree program requires an overall GPA of 2.5.
4.A Bachelor of Arts with the major in History, Study Option in Teaching Preparation, will be awarded upon meeting the following:
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 120 credit hours.
- All courses satisfying requirements for the major, including those transferred to the college must be completed at a grade of C+ (2.3) or better.
- A minimum grade of “C” in Written Expression (Clinton’s ENG101).
- A minimum of 42 credit of upper-division, 300-400 level courses, with 21 upper-division credits being completed in residence at Plattsburgh.
- The residency requirement is 36 credit hours completed at Plattsburgh, with 18 of the 36 credits in major courses.
- Completion of 90 credits in liberal arts, for the Bachelor of Arts.
- Completion of general education.
- Completion of all major requirements.
- Students must complete 30 of their last 36 credits in residence.