TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.A graduate of Clinton Community College’s Associate in Arts (A.A.), Liberal Arts: Humanities and Social Science program will be accepted into SUNY Plattsburgh’s Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.), History, upon meeting the following conditions:
- Apply for admission to SUNY Plattsburgh.
- Achieve a minimum over-all cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
2.SUNY Plattsburgh will accept up to 67 Clinton Community College transfer credits.
3.A Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science with the major in History will be awarded upon meeting the following:
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 120 credit hours.
- All courses satisfying requirements for the major must be completed at a grade of C (2.0) or better.
- At least 12 credits of the Cognate Requirements must be courses that are not taken to satisfy the Departmental Requirements.
- A minimum grade of “C” in Written Expression (Clinton’s ENG101).
- A minimum of 42 credit of upper-division, 300-400 level courses, with 21 of the upper-division credits being completed in residence at Plattsburgh.
- The residency requirement is 36 credit hours completed at Plattsburgh, with 18 of the 36 credits in major courses.
- Completion of 60 credits in liberal arts, for the Bachelor of Science.
- Completion of 90 credits in liberal arts, for the Bachelor of Arts.
- Completion of general education.
- Completion of all major requirements.
- Students must complete 30 of their last 36 credits in residence.