International Student Information
What Students Say About Clinton "Clinton is a wonderful place to experience American college life. Also it's a perfect spot to experience the cycle of the four seasons (fall, spring, summer and winter )."
- Yusef Shadad
|Welcome to Clinton! International Students come here from around the world to successfully start their American education and then transfer to a four year university or to begin a career. Our students transfer to many universities around the country. Some of the most popular are: SUNY Albany, Binghamton, Buffalo, Canton, Plattsburgh, and Stony Brook, and Clarkson University, NYU, and Syracuse University, among others. |
Some reasons why to Start HERE:
- A great preparation to begin your studies in America
- Easy transfer to other universities to complete a four year degree
- Small classes with an average of 20 students
- Experienced, dedicated, and highly qualified faculty
- Additional tutoring provided by qualified, experienced professionals
- An International Club and Student Senate devoted to the personal and professional development of students
- A safe and supportive environment located on the beautiful Lake Champlain in the Adirondack Mountain Region of Northern New York
Clinton a great place to start!
| Apply to study at Clinton Community College in 3 steps: |
- Complete the Clinton Application
- Get Your VISA
- Prepare to Arrive at Clinton
Print out the Application to Clinton Checklist to help you keep track of the steps you need to complete.
Contacts to help you apply:
Education USA centers are the U.S. State Department‘s network of over 400 advising
centers in 170 countries designed to assist local students find the appropriate college or
university in the United States.