TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.A graduate of Clinton Community College’s Associate in Science (A.S.), Liberal Arts: Math and Science program will be accepted into SUNY Plattsburgh’s Bachelor of Science (B.A.), Biology program, upon meeting the following conditions:
- Apply for admission to SUNY Plattsburgh.
- Achieve a minimum over-all cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
2.SUNY Plattsburgh will accept up to 67 Clinton Community College transfer credits.
3.A Bachelor of Science with the major in Biology will be awarded upon meeting the following:
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 120 credit hours.
- A minimum grade of “C” is required in all biology (BIO) courses.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.5 in all Biology Departmental requirements.
- A minimum grade of “C” in Written Expression (Clinton’s ENG101).
- A minimum of 42 credit of upper-division, 300-400 level courses, with 21 of the upper-division credits being completed in residence at Plattsburgh.
- The residency requirement is 36 credit hours completed at SUNY Plattsburgh, with 18 of the 36 credits in major (BIO) courses.
- Completion of 90 credits in liberal arts, for the Bachelor of Arts.
- Completion of general education.
- Completion of all major requirements.
- Students must complete 30 of their last 36 credits in residence.