Clinton Community College provides the services of licensed, professional Security Officers contracted through US Security Associates
. These officers are on campus to enhance the feelings of safety and well-being that help promote success in education.
US Security Associates Officers will provide service to the college’s students, faculty, and staff, striving to maintain a safe and secure environment through the following practices:
- Enforcement of the Rules and Regulations for the Maintenance of Public Order and the Code of Student Conduct, as outlined in the College Catalog.
- Foot patrol of all college property, buildings, and grounds.
- Fast and effective response to campus emergencies.
- Detection, prevention, and correction of any unsafe practices or conditions.
- Detection, deterrence, and reporting of criminal activities.
- Locking and securing of college property, buildings, and grounds, according to a schedule provided by the college.
- Enforcement of campus Parking Rules and Regulations, through the issuance of Parking Violations.
US Security Associates Officers provide the following services to all students and workshop participants:
- Delivering of emergency messages to students while in class.
- Returning of lost/stolen property that is recovered on campus.
- Jump starting vehicles with dead batteries.
- Protective Services.
- Escorts-at any time, for any reason.
This list reflects the types of services most requested, but we will try to help out any members of our campus community in any way we can. Our office extension is 215, but to summon us at anytime we are on duty, call the Security cell phone at 593-0777 or 777 from any campus phone.