Skip Navigation LinksHome > Student Affairs > Student Appeals Information

Student Appeals Information

A student who has been dismissed from the College must submit an appeal before enrolling for any subsequent coursework.

If a student has had Financial Aid funding revoked, an appeal can be submitted with PROOF of extenuating circumstances from a third party. (Ex: physician's statement, accident paperwork, death certificates/notice of family member etc.) 

Academic or Aid Appeal

A housing contract is a binding agreement.  Review the complete process of breaking that contract here:
Housing Appeal           Include the Exemption Form 

Students wishing to appeal transfer credits from another institution may file a:
Transfer Credit Appeal 

Students who have withdrawn from courses may qualify to receive a portion of tuition refunded to them.  Students must file a:
Tuition Appeal