Skip Navigation LinksHome > Accomodative Services > Requesting Services

Requesting Services

                                     How do I request services?                                            


A copy of your documentation can be brought to the Learning Resource Specialist in Rm. 211 Moore, or you can mail them to: 
                     Laurie Bethka                                      
                     Clinton Community College                
                     136 Clinton Point Drive                        
                     Plattsburgh, NY  12901

It is recommended that you meet with Laurie Bethka prior to or at the beginning of each semester to review your documentation and to discuss which accommodations would be most appropriate for your courses.  Students are provided with a sheet to present to their instructors. The sheet does not specify what disability a student has; it only informs the instructors about the type of accommodations a student should receive.

A handbook giving specific information about college policies and procedures will be given to new students when they meet with Laurie to arrange accommodations.  It can also be obtained by request at the address listed above.

The college/faculty are under no obligation to provide services to students who do not follow college policies and procedures.