How to Log In to the Student Portal and View Your Bill
IMPORTANT – YOUR STUDENT BILL WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY THROUGH THE STUDENT PORTAL. It will not be mailed to you – you are responsible for accessing and completing your bill by the due date.
Step 2: If you have not logged in before, click on ‘Activate My Student Portal Account Now!’.
· This will take you to a page where you will set your password.
· Enter the information and click ‘Submit’ to save your password.
· Please note: Your password must be at least 6 characters long and contain at least one upper case alpha, one lower case alpha and one numeric character
· Hint: Be sure to pick a password that you will remember!
Step 3: After you have set your password, go back to the login page and enter your user name and your password.
· Your user name is equal to your firstname, your middle initial, and your last name. So, John Carter Smith’s user name would be johncsmith.
· Your password is equal to the password that you set during the activation process.
· If you forgot your password, click on the ‘Reset Password’ link to go to a similar screen to the one shown in step 2, follow the instructions to set your password.
· Next to Term select the term that you want to view
· Click Login to log in to your portal.
Step 4: On the Home Page you will see a screen that has several left-hand navigation links.
· Under Administrative Services click on My Billing Statement.
· Read the Billing Agreement and follow the Steps to Complete your bill
· Click on Agree and your account can be viewed