Online Learning Courses - Register Now
How To Register for Online Courses
FOR NON-MATRICULATED STUDENTS (NON-DEGREE SEEKING):
- Print and complete the Non-Matriculated Student Registration form.
- Fax it to the CCC Registrar at 518-562-4118 or take it to the Registrar's office.
- Print and complete the Certificate of Residency form (A valid Certificate of Residency is required to receive in-state tuition rates.)
- Return the completed, notarized Certificate of Residency and your payment to the CCC Bursar's office.
- After you have received notification that you have been registered, access you class here.
Contact the Registrar's office for additional help.
FOR MATRICULATED STUDENTS (DEGREE SEEKING):
- Contact your advisor or the Counseling/Advisement Office (562-4199).
- Follow directions for Clinton's online registration here.
Contact the Registrar or Admissions for additional help.
Two steps to getting started in an online course:
- Register for a class - you register with your Advisor or through the Counseling/Advisement Office (see above) or with the Online Learning Coordinator if you take only online classes.
- Gain access to the class - you gain access through ClintonOnline
- Both steps are required for you to "be in" class. Do not wait for someone to contact you.
For assistance with Clinton Online courses go to Clinton Online Helpdesk.
You can always contact the Online Learning Coordinator
Online Learning Coordinator
or by calling (518)562-4281