Whether your goal is to enhance your education, improve your employability and your life, or simply to study for the enjoyment of learning something new, Clinton Community College’s Center for Community & Workforce Development is your partner in education!
When you partner with CCWD, your company will benefit from training that is local, accessible, cost effective, and delivered how you want it, when you need it.
Student SenateStudent Senate Home
Club InformationClubs and Organizations on campus
How to book a student eventClub/Organization Event Procedures
Budget Request Form2019-2020 Budget Form
Ideas for Fundraising
Clubs should not rely on activity fee funding alone, they are strongly encouraged to raise funds to support their efforts. For example, student activity fee money cannot be used as donations to causes. Money to be donated to causes must be raised by the club.
1. Tee Shirt sales
2. Bake Sales following OSHA regulations
3. Dances/Dance Marathon
5. Basket raffles
6. Flower sales
7. Candle sales
8. Wristband fundraiser
9. Sporting activity tournament-volleyball, dodgeball, basketball, powederpuff, etc.
10. Battle of the bands
11. Bingo Night
12. Sell fast food discount card
13. Silent auction
14. Magazine sales
15. Video game night
16. Flamingo Flocking
17. Restaurant.com fundraising card or dinner auction
18. Board game tournament
19. Restaurant take over
20. Photographs-take photos for people for a price, with pets, kids, or photo booth
21. Candy cane-a-gram-for a price, send candy canes with a note to someone
22. Wrap presents
23. Movie Night
24. Babysitting night
25. Car wash
And the list could go on and on and on…Have fun!